Sunday, September 2, 2012

Jaded Blossom Challenge- Puppy Card

Hey Everyone!

It's time for a new Jaded Blossom Challenge!
This month is Crafters Choice, you can make anything you want as long as it has a Jaded Blossom stamp on it.

I used Chocolate Lovers on my card.


This cute little boy in a puppy outfit is from Little Scraps of Heaven (I'm a Pawful). I welded a shape card in my Silhouette Studio and pop dotted the puppy on top.  
I used the truffle from Chocolate Lovers to make the background and also to make the truffle that he's holding. The sentiment is stamped on the small Flag Die
I used Wide Eyed Kids from Peachy Keen for his face and Berry Red Trendy Twine for his collar. 

Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team's projects and find out the details on how to enter the challenge over at the Jaded Blossom Blog.

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

The perfect image for this sentiment!! Lee-Ann :)

Candace Pelfrey said...

So cute Jamie!! He is too cute!

Crystal said...

This is tooo freakin cute Jamie! I love it! The colors are great! :0)

Kate said...

Super Adorable. Love that face.

Kim Ricketts said...

very cute!!! Of course I love anything puppy!!

Kim :)