Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 2- Get Whale Soon

Are you ready for Day 2 of Jaded Blossom Sneaks?!

If you missed my Day 1 of sneaks you can find it HERE

Today we are featuring Get Well Soon.

This set has amazing sentiments!!! Love it!



I just love this sentiment! I found this cute whale at Designs on Cloud Nine, and made this adorable shape card.

Recipe- 
Jaded Blossom- Get Well Soon
Designs on Cloud Nine- Whaley Love You
Silhouette-  Echo Park Wave Border
Paper from my stash


You can find my other sneak I made with this stamp set HERE. Along with the free .svg, .studio and .mtc file to make the tissue holder.




Stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog to check out the rest of the Design Team's creations with this set!

See you tomorrow for another awesome sneak!




11 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

The cutest little whale...love it!! Lee-Ann :)

Pam said...

This little whale is sooo cute!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

omg too cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Ashley Nicole said...

This is just too cute. Perfect sentiment. You are rocking the shaped cards.
Ashley

Gaylynn said...

What a fabulous whale design. So perfect for the stamp.
http:// blog.neatthings-boutique .com
contact @neatthings-boutique .com

Beckie said...

Too Super cute.

Be blessed, Beckie
Stampin' Up Ind Demo
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

Margaret Peppers said...

The card is so cute. :)

Michelle said...

sooooi cute !!!! love the doodling you did to bring it to life ! LOVE !!!

Kate said...

I just love this so much. I miss San Diego now and going to Sea World.

Dottie =) said...

This is so adorable! I love it :)

Kim Ricketts said...

This is the cutest whale card!!